Become an insider!
Get our latest payroll and small business articles sent straight to your inbox.
Contrary to popular belief, productivity doesn’t decrease when your team is remote. Leading a team that is geographically agnostic can result in business success — you just have to do it correctly and you have to do it well.
Wagepoint CEO Shrad Rao, recently sat down with the hosts of Float or Founder Samantha Lloyd and Lisen Kaci, to provide valuable insights on what you can do to build and maintain a positive and social remote work culture.
We decided very early on that we were going to “do remote” really well. And one of the ways you do that is by making sure that your employees have a clear understanding of what they’re supposed to do.
Shrad Rao, Wagepoint CEO
What you’ll learn from this podcast:
- How to vet for the right people.
- How to solve for productivity and culture in a remote environment.
- When to recruit remotely and when not to.
- Smart Man, Smarter Woman Podcast — How To Build the Business You Want to Work At.
- The Business Leadership Podcast — Shrad Rao: Payroll Software Leader.
- Canada’s Podcast — Building Business in Tough Times Like the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The Successful Bookkeeper — Why You Need to Adapt to Scale Your Business.