Become an insider!
Get our latest payroll and small business articles sent straight to your inbox.
When you’re hiring employees, if you’re only considering the cost of wages and salaries, you’re only accounting for 70% of the actual costs. The other 30% comes from paid benefits, like vacation, insurance and retirement plans.
Get all the details in our guest post for the 1-800Accountant Blog — How to Prepare Yourself for the Cost of Employees.